We use a variety of techniques including sports-remedial, deep tissue, Swedish, acupressure and lighter techniques.
We are renowned for our deep tissue, results-orientated massage that gets to the heart of the problem. Treatments are individually tailored to your specific needs.
Massage promotes the body’s natural healing processes by removing waste products such as lactic acid from the muscles, and by moving stagnant fluids such as blood and lymph back into circulation. This provides more oxygen and nutrients to the body, revitalising and nourishing the muscles.
At Central Coast Body Mechanics, we frequently use a combination of remedial massage, acupuncture and stretching – an integrative approach we have found to be the most effective way to treat injuries and pain. Our clients can choose to have this combination of therapies or can choose to have massage only.
Massage can assist with a wide range of symptoms and conditions such as:
- Lower back pain, sciatica
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Muscle pain and tension in hips, calves, hamstrings, arms
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Headaches and migraine
- Anxiety, depression, sleep issues
Benefits of massage
- Relaxes the muscles, decreasing pain and inflammation
- Promotes healing and restful sleep
- Increases immunity by stimulating lymphatic flow
- Aligns the skeletal system, improving poor posture and movement
- Boosts circulation